Please familiarize yourself with the SETAC Meeting Policies, especially the copyright and presenter responsibilities and recording and photographing policy.
Instructions for Sharing Your Presentation
If you would like to make your poster or platform presentation available to others, you have the option to upload your files by 30 August. Other meeting attendees will be available to view your starting one week before the meeting, and all SETAC members will have access to view the shared presentations after the meeting. Your poster will be available for viewing for up to six months after the meeting.
- Use a single PDF file of your platform or poster presentation.
- Limit the file size to 75MB.
- Visit meetings.setac.org and choose “Upload Poster Image File” or “Upload Platform Files.”
- Login in using the same credentials as you used to submit your abstract.
- Click “upload presentation” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select your presentation from the program.
- Click “Browse” to locate the file on your computer (remember, the file must be in PDF format and less than 75 MB).
- Click “Submit” to upload your selected file. This may take several minutes depending on the file size and internet speed.
- Check “make available online” or it will not be visible to others.
- Click delete and re-upload files as necessary prior to the meeting if you need to make changes to your presentation.
- Log in at any time to see your uploaded file by clicking “Your Uploads” in the upper right corner of the screen. You cannot view the file’s content after you uploaded it, only the file name. To view your file, click “View available poster images” or “View platform presentations” and log in with your SETAC credentials.
Poster authors are responsible for the proper assembly, mounting and presentation of posters at their assigned spot. Each poster display is 4 feet tall by 8 feet wide (122cm x 244cm). This measurement includes a 2 inch metal frame border. Poster size is up to the presenter but should be confined to the space provided. The poster board surface consists of fabric over cork board, and push pins or Velcro can be used to mount the poster.
- Hang your poster from 7:30 a.m.–8:30 a.m. on the day of your presentation.
- Plan to be by your poster during coffee breaks and poster socials to answer any questions.
- Remove your poster at the end of each day so that the boards may be prepared for the next day.
Invited Platform Specifications
Presenters can make use of digital projection of a PowerPoint presentation.
- Upload your platform presentation in advance of the meeting by 7:00 a.m. the day of your presentation.
- Bring a backup of your PowerPoint presentation to the meeting on a USB stick.
- Choose if you would like to share your presentation with other meeting attendees and SETAC members (as a PDF file) during your presentation upload.