Become an Exhibitor
Download the SETAC exhibitor contract.
What’s in it for you at the SETAC North America Focused Topic Meeting?
- A 40-year history of cutting-edge science and high-visibility trade show, a win–win combination for you and SETAC
- Representatives from worldwide, regional, state, and local government, business, academic and nongovernmental organizations who’ll want to see what you have to offer
Who should exhibit? You should, and you’ll be in good company.
- Environmental consulting firms: Life cycle assessment, toxicology, risk assessment, chemistry and environmental engineering
- Analytical chemistry: Equipment, supplies and services
- Environmental sampling and monitoring equipment: Aquatic, soil and air
- Toxicology testing supplies and equipment: Aquatic, avian and wildlife
- Software: Expert systems, statistics and databases
- Publishers: Books and journals
- Scientific and laboratory suppliers
How can you capture the best space available?
Contact Linda.Fenner@setac.org, or call +1 850 469 1500 ext. 108.